I'm Sara. My first name was actually supposed to be Jordan, but my sister wanted to name me after her favourite character from The Land Before Time, Cera, the triceratops. Needless to say, I'm glad they didn't spell it that way.
Some other things to know about me :
- I graduated from the Photographic Technology program at NAIT in 2014
- I am one of the cheesiest people you will ever meet
- I'm a crier, so when the groom tears up when he sees the bride walking down the aisle, or Dad is meeting his newborn baby for the very first time, I'm probably (who am I kidding, I DEFINITELY am) tearing up behind my camera, and I will probably cry in any movie where something sad happens.
- I love coffee, a white peppermint mocha from Starbucks is my favorite drink.
- Although I haven't read many comic books, I like to think of myself as a bit of a Marvel nerd, Spider-man is my favourite character.
- I love Lord of the Rings, both the movies and the books.
- My favorite band is City and Colour.
- I love animals, I grew up with my cat Beethoven who we got when I was 4 years old. I now have a dog named Ceiba (see-ba) she's a sassy bully/boxer mix who completely changed my perspective on bully breeds, as she is the sweetest dog you will ever meet.
- I come from a huge family, my mom has 12 siblings, and my dad has 7. When I was a kid, we went to one of my cousins weddings once or twice a year!
I am based in Leduc Alberta, and I am more than happy to travel to capture your special day. If you like my work let's go grab a coffee and chat. I'd love to get to know you, and I would be honored to photograph the important moments and milestones in your life!